Ready to get unstuck?
Resolutions outside a courtroom save time, money, and relationships, allowing you to move forward.
Few cases filed in court end up in trial.
Most cases settle out of the courtroom. Often litigants leave the system feeling they had minimal input and disappointing outcomes that are both financially and emotionally draining. Even if the matter goes to trial, the court's decision will likely leave one or all of the patties disappointed.
At Strategic Resolutions, LLC, we:
- Build creative, customized alternatives
- Craft new options, using resourceful, innovative approaches
- Create mutual gain for all parties
The result: both sides can walk away from the table with outcomes that exceed expectations.
Our mission is to work with people and organizations to avoid and to resolve conflict through teaching, training, and hands on participation in negotiation, mediation, arbitration, ethical leadership, and communication. We are professionals in uncovering and expanding the range of possibilities and utilizing them to create winning strategies.
Strategic Resolutions, LLC
, has been in an active part of the dispute management and resolution business for over 20 years. Its principles have served as mediators
, speakers, educators, public relations consultants, event planners, board members, and writer/editors.
Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, we provided services throughout Wisconsin and the surrounding states of Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, and Indiana.
Particularly where on-going business or family relationships are involved, mediation offers a less combative atmosphere and builds guidelines for future working relationships.
Mediation can usually be instituted within weeks and usually costs less in total than the retainer for a single attorney. No years of waiting for hearing dates and the common repeated delays. Mediation is expeditious and relatively inexpensive. Disputes are often settled in terms of hours, not days, months, or years.
Key Points About Mediation for Families
- It is private, so feelings can be expressed in mediation, but the divorcing spouses do not face the ridicule of accusations and innuendoes in a public courtroom
- Parenting relationships are built, not destroyed
- It offers the possibility of a much broader array of financial solutions than are available in the courtroom
- Decisions ultimately are your own; they are not the dictates of a judge who doesn't know you and may never see you again
Arbitration is essentially a private trial and has been a method for resolving disputes since Greek and Roman times. Arbitration is similar to a court trial in many ways, yet with several important differences.
- The parties get to pick an arbitrator who is experienced in the subject matter of the dispute.
- The parties are free to determine the rules and procedures to be used in the arbitration process.
- A decision (award) is made by the arbitrator(s) that is generally based on applicable law and is non-appealable, thus eliminating the often extensive and costly appeals process.
Strategic Resolutions, LLC offers professional workshops taught by professionals in the following areas:
Writing for Success
Using PowerPoint Effectively
Phone: (414) 640-9750